Rhize Tech is committed to protecting the privacy needs of users of rhizetech.com (the “Site”), subscribers to our mailing lists, and participants in our surveys, polls, contests, sweepstakes (collectively, “Users”). The following Privacy Statement is based on our respect for our Users’ privacy and describes the Personal Information (e.g. name, address, email address, phone number, etc.) we gather about you, what we do with it, the safeguards we have in place to protect it, and how you can control our use of such Personal Information. When you provide Personal Information, you are consenting to the manner in which we will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your Personal Information, as set out below.
Our Site is not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 13. Although Rhize Tech and our Site do not specifically seek to obtain any information from children under the age of 13, there are certain areas of our Site that children may visit. Rhize Tech does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13. If individuals under 13 years of age wish to participate in contests or promotions, they must obtain the consent of their parent or guardian. If you are under 13, we ask that you not send us any Personal Information unless you have parent or guardian permission. In the event that we learn that such information has been sent to our Site, we will not create a profile or otherwise retain the child’s information. Our Site is intended for users from the United States and those not governed by privacy policies of other countries. Users from the other countries are advised not to disclose Personal Information to our Site. Information sent to us will be housed on servers located in the state of Colorado in the United States. Do not send us information unless you consent to the application of U.S. law and to the use and disclosure of your information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
We will only collect Personal Information which you knowingly and voluntarily provide. We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
- Register on the Site. Registration is an optional service provided by our Site. You do not have to register to browse on our Site, but you may have to register to (a) subscribe to a subscription list or newsletter, (b) purchase products on our Site, or (c) participate in a survey, poll, sweepstakes or contest that we are promoting. When you register, you are asked for certain Personal Information, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, a password that you select, and your interests, if you choose to register them. Your registration information may be used to help make your online shopping on the Site quicker and easier, by pre-filling certain parts of your shopping information. When you register you will have the opportunity to sign up for future marketing mailings from Rhize Tech.
- Participate in Contests, Sweepstakes, Polls or Surveys, or other Rhize Tech Activities; Pose a Question. When you submit a question, participate in a survey or poll, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or participate in other Rhize Tech Activities through our Site (collectively, “Rhize Tech Activities”), we may collect your Personal Information to administer your participation in such Rhize Tech At the time you are participating in a Rhize Tech Activity, we may ask your permission to send you future marketing information.
Promotional Information and Marketing Materials. We would like to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you. When you register online, request a newsletter or mailing list or participate in a Rhize Tech Activity, you will have the opportunity to sign up for e-mails about our products, services, sales and special offers. If you would like to stop receiving such promotional information from us, please see the “Opt-out” section of this Privacy Statement.
Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of Rhize Tech Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by service providers who are unaffiliated, third party companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and with service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Site or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing fulfillment houses. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform these contracted for functions. We will not authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with specific contracted for services.
We may also use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide, in addition to information provided to us from our service providers, to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. To serve you better, we may combine the Personal Information that you give us with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and others. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your experience with our Site, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes. We may also collect Personal Information about you from our service providers who provide us with e-commerce related services related to the Site. Our Web server automatically logs non-specific information about users including IP address, aggregate user data (which will not contain any Personal Information related to a single visitor), and browser type. This data is used to manage our Site, track usage and improve the Site’s functionality. This non-specific information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to users.
Communications from the Site:
- Special Offers and Updates – We will occasionally send You information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for Your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the “Opt-out” section below.
- Newsletters – If You wish to receive our newsletter(s), we will use Your name and email address to send the Newsletter to You. Out of respect for Your privacy, You need to register and then opt-in and request to receive the Newsletter.
- Customer Service – Based upon the Personally Identifiable Information You provide us, we will send You a welcoming email to verify Your registration. We will also communicate with You in response to Your inquiries, to provide the services You request, and to manage Your account. We will communicate with You by email or telephone, in accordance with Your wishes.
If Rhize Tech the Site or any of our service providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information on individual users, we or the applicable service provider may, without your consent or any notice to you, provide such information In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, we or the applicable service provider may provide your Personal Information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process or any notice to you. We or our service providers also may provide your Personal Information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving Rhize Tech, the applicable service provider. We may also disclose Personal Information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
Like many other sites, our Site utilizes a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how our Site is used. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on Your computer’s hard drive (if Your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify You to us. Cookies were designed to help a website recognize a user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. For example, cookies can securely store a user’s password, personalize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited, or keep track of past selections.
We provide You the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having Your Personally Identifiable Information used for certain purposes, e.g., receiving our Newsletter, promotional communications, or other information or services we offer to persons who have registered on our Site. If You no longer wish to receive such communications, You may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each Newsletter or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How may you update, correct, or delete Your Personally Identifiable Information? You may send us an email at email@example.com Site changed or deleted. Note that we may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes. We will respond to Your request within 6 weeks.
We employ industry-recognized information technology to protect the security of the Personally Identifiable Information You submit to us. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Our secure servers protect this information using password protection and all of the user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
P.O. Box 2418
Edwards, CO 81632